Dr Roger Weeks - Medical Director
Roger is a retired General Practitioner and was a co-author of the Read codes (clinical terms) that revolutionised electronic medical records and systems.
Roger has extensive experience in the development of medical databases and was responsible for developing the Safescript drug database.
Dr David Beckles - Technical Director
David has over thirty years of experience in providing data processing, support, and systems implementation in data processing of censuses and population surveys for the UN.
His database experience includes system designs in several contexts:
- design of census and survey datasets
- examination processing systems, and
- health surveillance systems
David's comprehensive design work includes
- the initial development of user requirements
- development of use cases, functional
- specifications and user documentation
David specialises in developing systems for supporting the collection, analysis, and dissemination of demographic and health surveillance data, including the integration of laboratory test information